Mark your calendars and share with your friends – The First Church Holiday Fair is set for Saturday November 17th from 10:00am – 3:00pm. Fellowship Hall will be transformed into a festival of holiday gifts.
Many hands are needed to create the Holiday Fair event. What can you do to help?
- Knit, sew, or have a special craft? Consider donating your handmade items for shoppers to purchase.
- Put together a “Theme Basket” for the Silent Auction.
- Make a pot of your favorite soup or chowder – we will divide into containers to sell.
- Create your favorite pie or bread to sell at our bake table.
- Bake 2-3 dozen cookies for the Cookie Jar where people can create their own assortment.
- Donate homemade jams, jellies, fudge, and candies to sell at the Country Store.
Deliver to the church office on or before November 16th.
New this year! The newly formed First Church Bakers will be getting together to make apple pies and freeze them to be sold at the Fair – just in time for Thanksgiving!
All day Friday November 16th starting 10 am, we will be setting up for the fair, pricing and arranging and tending to last minute details. Join us – no experience necessary but guaranteed FUN! See you there!
Watch the bulletin board in Fellowship Hall for opportunities to share your time and talents. Questions and/or suggestions, call Beth @ 781 264 6220 or Gail @781 293 9355.
Join us to ensure our Holiday Fair is a success!